Term of use
The Raise App is an educational mobile application established, managed, and operated by Lab29 Vietnam Joint Stock Company (called “Lab 29” or “we/us” below). The company operates under the Business Registration Certificate No. 0109912861 issued for the first time by the Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment on February 22, 2022.
Raise is a smartphone application with features to assist parents and caregivers in child development (hereinafter referred to as the “Application”).
Based on the child’s information provided by the user, the Application offers personalized daily activities for parents and caregivers to interact with the child. In addition to simple, easy-to-understand suggestions and instructions, the Application allows users to record, store experiences with children, evaluate, share and manage children’s development.
The Application provides key features including:
- Raise “Play”: a Wiki How for Parents, with +3000 activities in 5 development groups suitable for each child’s age, including: Physical, Cognitive, Language, Aesthetic and Emotional-Social Skills. These activities are customized based on the profile of each child and caregiver.
- Raise “Explore” – attractive Education & Entertainment contents with utilities: reading newspapers, listening to podcasts, watching comics
- Raise “Gather” – to help family store and share all important information about children
Users can download the Application on smartphones for free via App Store (for iOS users) or Google Play (for Android users).
To use the Application, Users must create (register) an account containing the information required by the Application. Users are responsible for the accuracy and sufficiency of the information provided. All rights and obligations of Users are based on the account information registered on the Application. Therefore, Lab 29 will not take responsibility in case errors in the information provided affect or limit the rights of users. From time to time, the amount of information you provide to register for an account might vary. The Application may ask you to add, update information during your usage or perform necessary authentication steps to continue using your account.
To fully exploit the Application and avoid unfortunate violations, you are recommended to carefully read the instructions provided by us. If you have any questions about the Application, please contact us using the information in the Contact section for timely support.
In order to provide the most satisfactory and diverse experiences as well as resolve errors (if any), we reserve the right to have updates or maintenance of the Application at suitable times. When performing these operations, the Application might have changes in the interface, features, usage, etc., and we are not bound by the obligation to guarantee the same conditions of use as the previous versions. Please ensure that you access with the appropriate hardware and software devices to use the Application version after maintenance or upgrades.
By using the Application, Users grants Lab 29 permission to use the following API systems to access data on the phone:
- Read and write on the contact list with consent;
- Get your current location with consent;
- Access to the Mic, Camera, and Storage system with consent;
- Record data of Application on the memory card, hard drive;
- Access the Internet from your device.
All of these accesses are performed only after being allowed by Users, so by this consent, Users agree to grant permission to Lab 29, or Users will have no complaints against Lab 29 regarding this access. In some cases, if you refuse to allow access or do not provide full access, the Application may not work or function with insufficient features.
Lab 29 does not approve any use of the Application and/or its resources for any of the following:
- Acts against the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
- Infringing upon the individual liberties and confidential information of others; and/or humiliate, defame, libel others; and/or harm or disadvantage others;
- Disturbing public order; and/or criminal offenses;
- Dissemination and distribution of information by third parties without their consent;
- Use for business and/or commercial purposes without our prior written consent, such as contests, betting, barter, advertising or illegal multi-level marketing;
- Transmit virus-infected computer files that damage the operation of other computers and mobile devices;
- Use of any device, software and/or process to infringe or intentionally interfere with the operation of the Application;
- Any actions that are illegal and/or prohibited by the respective laws;
- Acts of infringing upon legitimate rights and interests Lab 29;
- Any action that we consider inappropriate.
Lab 29 uses two systems to moderate violations and check the authenticity of content: (1) a team of moderators and (2) automated moderation.
The Application is developed and owned by Lab 29. All intellectual property rights related to the Application (including but not limited to the source code, images, data, information, content contained in the Application, modifications, additions, updates of the Application) and related documents (if any) are owned exclusively by Lab 29. No individual or organization is allowed to copy, reproduce, or redistributed for any purpose without Lab 29’s written consent and permission.
Lab 29 does not collect any fees from users for downloading and using some of the services currently provided. To clarify, this does not restrict Lab 29 from charging in the upcoming times or charging for premium/exclusive features that Lab 29 develops on the Application. We will fully and accurately notify you of the fee(s) that may be incurred from time to time and you have the right to know and agree before these charges are applied. We could integrate payment support systems on the Application to make the payment convenient and fast.
When using the Application, Users acknowledge that Lab 29 has the right to use the user’s non-identifying information to provide targeted advertising content to the right audience.
To the best of our ability, we will take the necessary measures to ensure the safety of your account and the information you share on the Application. Unfortunately, however, there is no absolute protection without vulnerabilities. Therefore, from your side, please be careful and take the necessary measures to protect your account information from infringements from third parties.
In addition, when providing and using the information of minors (under 18 years old) on the Application, please ensure that you have the right to provide and use such information and take responsibility if there is any risk to such information.
Lab 29 may issue new notices to users regarding newly updated information to the Application that Lab 29 considers important and necessary to the user. However, this is not an automatic obligation of Lab 29 for certain information to be considered binding on users. It is the user’s responsibility to actively update changes and adjustments that may affect their rights and responsibilities.